Casino Cruise Review (UK)
Ahoy there! An Online Casino that’s at your service from the moment you step aboard! Casino Cruise is a modern and fresh online casino which comes with a cool Cruise theme. Casino Cruise offers all the latest Netent Slots and Casino Games with many other varieties that you can sail your way through playing. Casino Cruise is ingeniously designed, is different from the rest and offer you some onboard perks to try out!
Casino Cruise Welcome Bonus
The mission statement that Casino Cruise lives by is that they want to meet your needs, exceed your expectations and give you total peace of mind when coming on board to play some online casino games. If you’re a new customer on their maiden voyage, then expect nothing less than a really generous welcome bonus to help get you started. All you need to do is get started below to receive the awesome welcome bonus:
Casino Promotions & Offers
What's more, Casino Cruise offers really fun and innovative casino promotions throughout the week and month, that adds some extra value and also entertainment to your time in the casino. Fun promotions have known to include Tuesdays Pool Party, where you can get an extra reload bonuses.
They also offer 'Freebie Fridays', where you will get some free bonuses or free spins to reward you for your loyalty in the past week. This promotion is very simple as all you need to do is play the previous week and something will be waiting for you, to thank you for, when you log in every Friday. It’s a nice touch. You can visit Casino Cruise’s promotions page for more details about everything that’s happening.
Games & Slots at Casino Cruise
Aside from the great looking and well-designed website, you will see a really large casino game selection. It’s easy to find your way around the website to see different game varieties such as Slots, Table Games and Live Dealer Games. Casino Cruise offers the full NetEnt Slot range including all the new and old and popular slots, with new games being released every month. Casino Cruise also offers games from Microgaming, NYX, Play N go and Vivo Gaming to add some variety as well.
Since Casino Cruise offers lots of different game providers, this does mean that you have a great selection of online jackpot slots to play. If you’re looking for the biggest and most popular, then you would need to hunt some of Netent’s Progressive Slots, such as Mega Fortune (Netent) Hall of Gods (Netent) and Arabian Nights (Netent) but you can also play Microgaming's Mega Moolah Jackpot Slot and The Dark Knight Rises, among many others.
As you would expect on a real-life cruise, there are also some real-life casino games to play. Casino Cruise offers some really thrilling and authentic Live Dealer Casino Games to give you the real feel of playing at a casino, from wherever you happen to be sitting.
Simply log in and load a live dealer game of your choice, be it online Blackjack, Baccarat and so on, and play live games, with live dealers. The same goes for all other casino games, including online blackjack, Bacarratc and what we think is the best online roulette selection of games available too.
Casino Cruise Mobile Casino
Casino Cruise Mobile Casino is as good looking as the desktop version. It's easy to use, well laid out and offers most importantly all the Netent Touch slots and Live dealer games! Play on your mobile phone or tablets (we play on our iPad as it’s a really good ‘hands-free’ experience and benefit from the same bonus to get started. You can access the Casino Cruise mobile casino automatically when you register on your mobile phone or tablet.
Customer Support Options at Casino Cruise
- Available languages: English, Finnish, German, Norwegian and Swedish
- Email Address: support @ casinocruise.com
- Telephone Number: Austria 00-43-720884256, Canada 00-1-6475575087, Malta 00-356-27780982, Australia 00-61-384004643 plus a call back service is offered.
- Live Chat: Available from the main website
- Opening Hours: Casino Cruise is available 24/7
- VIP Manager Support: VIP account managers available for VIPS / VIP Reward - Apply today!
- Service Rating: Friendly yet professional.
- Restricted Countries: France, United States, Israel & Spain
Deposit & Withdrawing at Casino Cruise
- Deposit Options: Abaqoos, AGMO, Bank Wire Transfer, Boleto, CartaSi, Dankort, DineroMail, Diners Club International, dotpay, EC-ELV, EcoPayz, eKonto, eNETS, Entropay, ePay.bg, EPS, Euro6000, Euteller, FundSend, GiroPay, iDEAL, instaDebit, Instant Bank, Laser, Lobanet, Maestro, MasterCard, Moneta, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, Nordea, Online Bank Transfer, Postepay (by Skrill), Przelewy24, QIWI, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Sofortuberwaisung, Solo, Swedbank, Switch, Teleingreso, Todito Cash, Trustly, TrustPay, u Net, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron and WebMoney
- Currencies: Many, including: Australian dollars, British Pounds, Bulgarian Leva, Canadian Dollars, Croatian Kunas , Czech Republic korunas, Denmark Kroner Euros, Georgian Laris, Hungarian forints, Mexican pesos , Norwegian kroner Polish zlotys , Romanian lei , Russian rubles , South African Rand , South Korean won, Swedish kronor, Swiss francs, Turkish Lira, Ukrainian hryvnias , US dollars
- Minimum Deposit Amount: £10.00
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount: £10.00
- Withdrawal Processing Time: Within 48 Hours
Casino Cruise Review Summary
Casino Cruise didn’t disappoint when we tried it out. They have a certain fresh and modern approach to the casino itself, offering all the quality games you need, which also offers you the best progressive jackpots as well. There’s a certain charm to casino cruise, we think due to the quirky theme. The bonuses and promotions really give a nice kick incentive as they’re really generous. If you want to try out Casino Cruise, do so and make sure you take full advantage of the £1,000 Casino Bonus and 200 extra spins.